Saturday, May 17, 2014

Grades, Beaches, & Blog Designing

I just love the weekends...don't you? The only thing better...is SUMMER! I am participating in the 3 R's today...reading, writing, and relaxing! Tonight and tomorrow I will be doing grades...ugh! I am so terrible at grading papers and then putting the grades in the computer. Does anyone have a system of doing grades that works well for them? If so, PLEASE share with me; I HAVE to do better with this next year!

I won't be able to go on a real vacation this summer, but my closest friends and I are thinking about renting a beach house for a few days. I get really excited when I think about all of the fun I'll have with my girls and all the writing I can get done on the beach. I love the sounds of the seagulls and the waves crashing; it's peaceful...a great writing environment. I think the beach might actually be my favorite place....

I want a gorgeous, original blog design like so many that I am seeing, but I can't afford the price to have one custom made so...I'm going to try and teach myself. After all, the Chinese proverb does say "If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, but if you teach a man to fish he'll eat for a lifetime."

The first blog design assignment I gave myself was to create a signature, and look..I did it! Cute, huh? We'll see how the rest plays out...LOL.

Have a great weekend guys,
photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54492_170_E373383E3E3DE5F4CA63C5637E4F7623_zps7e8788ff.png

No comments: